In today’s globalized economy, workers are increasingly looking for job opportunities search for decent work and better livelihoods. In addition, millions of workers migrate internally in search of decent work. Public and private employment agencies, when appropriately regulated, play an important role in the efficient and equitable functioning of labour markets by matching available jobs with suitably qualified workers.
What does ethical recruitment mean?
- Working with businesses that have an ethical framework
- Ensuring transparency and fairness, collecting feedback from our clients and candidates on how we’re doing and how we could improve
- Interviewing candidates before submitting their details and providing training/work experience where necessary
- Providing the best candidates for the job requirements
- Only placing candidates who are genuinely interested in the job